Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Visit to the Wisconsin Dells Deer Park

Classic picture of a deer sticking its tongue out. Sad to say the focus was on the grass though. It's still a great picture. 

I got a few pictures of the deer up close trying to sniff my camera. I thought this was one of the best.

The weird raccoon thought it was important to stick its fingers under the board.

We then put a piece of cracker in the cage and he smashed it by pushing on it a lot. I believe there may have been something wrong with that raccoon. I made that conclusion after we watched it chase its tail for about five minutes.

I just entered this picture in the Clark County Photo Contest because it is my all time favorite! I hope to get a good response to it.

Everyone but me and my dad leaning over the railing to see the deer. From front to back; my grandma Rhonda, my cousin Taylor, and my mom Shawn.

One of the three little piglets at the deer park. I love the slant of this photo, I think it goes well with the subject.

Another of the three little pigs sniffing at the fence.
 
 
This was another post of unedited pictures took with my brand new camera. I will continue to be super happy with the products. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment