Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Warmth

This post is what I think of when I hear the word warmth.

 I think of bright shining sun on my face.
I love how the sun makes all the trees in front of it black.
Shutter: 1/500
Aperture: f/7.8
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 64

 I think of wearing sandals every day, standing on my deck looking down at the pond.
Shutter: 1/640
Aperture: f/7.8
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 1600

 I think of swimming and playing with my fun loving puppies.
I was really experimenting with cutting the heads off it gives it a different perspective. If you could see her other eye it would make you feel different.
Shutter: 1/320
Aperture: f/7.8
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 800

 I think of taking long walks with my beautiful puppies.
I love this picture because you can see the muscles of the dogs and they are all repeated curved lines. I think this is a great way to get a different point of view.
Shutter: 1/320
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 7.7 mm
ISO: 100

 In this picture I love the movement of water made by her foot.
Shutter: 1/160
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 7.7 mm
ISO: 100

 A couple weeks ago my dog got into a fight and her tooth got knocked out of place it still hasn't fallen out. I this picture you can see the tooth under her lip that's why her lip is funny shaped.
Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 7.7 mm
ISO: 100

 In this picture I like how the head is cut off it gives it an interesting point of view.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 7.7 mm
ISO: 100

I like how she is looking at me in an unusual way and you can see both of her eyes.
Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 7.7 mm
ISO: 100

1 comment:

  1. I like them all! I really love your dog!!! My favorite is the 1st one with the trees :)

    ReplyDelete