Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Depth of Field

Wide Depth of Field
Aperture: f/7.8
Shutter Speed: 1/100
ISO: 64
Focal Length: 6.3 mm

I believe this picture was best for wide depth of field because the snow outside the window is in focus and the helicopter is also in focus. I like how you can see all the dust on the helicopter.

Medium Depth of Field
Aperture: f/7.8
Shutter Speed: 1/125
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 6.3 mm

I think this picture is best for medium depth of field because the helicopter is in focus but the background is not in focus, it's almost blurry. I like how the dirty window makes it look like it's snowing outside.

Narrow Depth of Field
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/200
ISO: 64
Focal Length: 18.9 mm

I think this picture is narrow depth of field because the tip of the helicopter is in focus and the propellers            
are a little blurry. The snow is a little in focus but not enough for it to be wide depth of field. I like this picture because you can see the shine of the sun on the nose of the helicopter.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment