Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Patterns

The pattern in this picture is the fence, my favorite part is how the fence looks like it goes on forever.
Shutter: 1/400
Aperture: f/7.8
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 1600


The pattern is the fern leaves, ferns are so cool because they are the same on both sides of the leaf I like leaves like that.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 100


This picture reminds me of a picture you would find on the internet with the leaf really strong and in focus but the background sunny and blurry.
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 100


I took pictures of my dogs because when I think of patterns I think of the mask on their faces and how it is pretty much the same on both sides. In this picture there is a line down the middle of the page using her mask, her tongue, and the dog house.
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 400


This picture was hard to get because this dog doesn't like anything that you point at her and it makes a noise so cameras are under that long list. But the line goes perfectly down her face which is really cool.

Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 400


In this picture my dog has a line going down her face also, the mask on her face is perfectly the same on both sides and I love the pattern.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment