Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Portraits of me :/ and my friends and family :)

 I like this picture because I'm not looking right at the camera and everything is really clear, the bunny's fur and whiskers are clear plus there is a hair across my face that is clear. I like the colors too they are all really bright and warm feeling.
Shutter: 1/320
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 64


 I love this picture because of the bright colors and Lacey's facial expression. You can tell that she is having a lot of fun and she is really happy. The background is really blurry too from the merry-go-round spinning. Even though she made her face on purpose just for the camera it looks really interesting and funny.
Shutter: 1/250
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 100


 This picture I think is pretty good even though I had to do a lot of editing. I love her facial expression, she was about to fall off and she got scared but I can't even imagine how she made that face. It's so weird I can't even believe I got this shot. When I started out the picture was really dark and I lightened it quite a bit until it looked better.
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/7.8
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 64


 I got my dad blowing bubbles and he actually smiled which is kind of unusual so I had to get a picture, I wish I could have gotten some better pictures of him. I don't really like the background just because it's kind of busy with all the different things back there. It's still a good picture.
Shutter: 1/250
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 100

       
 I love this picture the colors in the bubble are awesome and my mom looks like she is really focused on keeping the bubble there.
Shutter: 1/250
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal length: 11.2 mm
ISO: 100


 The wind was blowing the bubble for me so I was waiting for it to stop. I thought the sun on my face looks cool. The blown out spot on my arm even looks good.
Shutter: 1/200
Aperture: f/3.4
Focal Length: 7.7 mm
ISO: 100


This picture is interesting because it's kind of unbalanced with me and two dogs on one side and one dog on the other. I really like how its not completely balanced like that.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment