Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

CD

Our assignment was to design a CD front cover, inside cover, and back cover for a specific genre of music. I got the genre classical and this is the CD I came up with.

CD Front Cover
I really like the front cover I made the background picture has a filter on it and it is so pretty how the tail and fur look like they were painted. I wish the words weren't so thin but there wasn't much I could do to fix it.


CD Inside Cover
I had a little trouble finding places to put the pictures and the album name and artist name. I really like the subjects in each picture.


CD Back Cover
I absolutely love the back cover all the colors kind of blend but enough that you can still read what it says. The dry brush affect really helps smooth the picture out.

No comments:

Post a Comment