Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Favorite Pictures

I am reposting a couple pictures because these are my favorite!

This is my animal morph and it was required to be put as one of our favorites but I do love how good this picture turned out.
Picture of Me -
Shutter: 1/8
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 800

Picture of My Dog -
Shutter: 1/160
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 64

This is my favorite picture out of our ice post. I like the reflection in the corner and how the ice separates the picture. It kind of splits it in half.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal Length: 11.2 mm
ISO: 200

I love this picture because her eyes just shine and her fur is very crisp. I wish the blanket wouldn't have gotten in the way but still this picture is beautiful!
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 18.9 mm
ISO: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment