Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ice

 This picture I took in my back yard of a little frozen puddle at the top of a pile of mud. I like how clear the ice is and then I also like the leaves and how good they stand out.
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 6.3 mm
ISO: 200


This picture I like how the ice makes a line down the middle of the picture. Another thing I like is how clear the bubbles under the ice are. They look really pretty.
Shutter: 1/60
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal Length: 11.2 mm
ISO: 200


This is a picture of two chunks of ice on my deck. I think the interesting shapes of the ice are really interesting.
Shutter: 1/100
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal Length: 11.2 mm
ISO: 200


This is one of my favorite pictures just because I love how the ice is bumpy and the black and white really brings out the shadows and some snow here and there.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/4.2
Focal Length: 11.2 mm
ISO: 200


This is a picture of a little path of melting snow, water was flowing through this until it froze. I like how you can see all the ripples as if the water was frozen instantly.
Shutter: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.8
Focal Length: 9.4 mm
ISO: 100


This is a puddle of murky water and I like how there is snow next to it because to me it is the transition between freezing and melting.
Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/3.8
Focal Length: 9.4 mm
ISO: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment