Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random Pictures

I just wanted to make another post for a bunch of random pictures that I fond that I meant to post but never got to it.

This is a picture of a pile of logs next to our fireplace. I like the texture of the logs in this picture.


This is a picture of a couple trees and a really pretty sky. I love how you can see the sun coming through the clouds. It was way prettier in person.

I absolutely love this picture. It makes me feel like an actual photographer. My puppy's eyes are so pretty in this picture and the way the sun hits her fur is just amazing.


I like this picture because the light on the lens of the camera gives a cool affect. It makes the plant really bright.


I like how the light in this picture is really sharp the color of the glass is really cool too.


This is a picture of an icicle on the roof. I like how it's kind of misty on the roof but that might be because I dropped my camera in the snow before taking this picture.


I love the color of the plant in this picture and the way the pot color turned out. I just wish the dead leaf wasn't in the picture.


I like how the sun makes everything darker and the tracks are really distinguished. In the background you can see some trees too and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment